We need talented and driven developer to join our Umbraco team with the following profile:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in building of Umbraco plugins is a plus.
- TFS, Git
- Good understanding of REST APIs
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Very good written and spoken English
- Participate in project development according to specifications assigned by the project Team Leader
- Research new technologies and share discoveries with other team members
- Participate in team meetings and provide insightful input and ideas
- Provide technical input/guidance when needed
- Report work progress regularly
- Participate in code reviews.
If you are interested in our company and the position, please submit your CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process. KLEVRET takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection.